How to Become a GimAvenger or a Guardian of the Gimaxy

smart people say theyre stupid all the time

5 Likes

Smart people are not the most organized, have a habit of sneakily doing something to stimulate their brain, and think critically of themselves. (I can confirm that)

1 Like

so true. i said the same thing anythinger said but for anon (little) in my creative psa

Very trueā€¦

Not everybody doodles. At least I donā€™t, but the rest of the points are 100% valid.

i do think critically of myself, but the only time i draw is my maps. and i am organized. you are just assuming what the steriotype is

When I become Regular I will never run out of likes

hey! i actually wear glasses!

Strange. Almost every smart person I know irl I know isnā€™t that organized (at least they say so themself)

Iā€™m not either, but I get stuff done

well, i am organized with most things. my bookshelf is neat, i never lose homework, my locker is one of the neatest, and my room isnā€™t too jumbled. but i am overall very organized

My locker is completely empty. Locker clean-up day = Go to other peopleā€™s lockers day

1 Like

i meant what it was during the school year, obviously it is empty

I mean in the school year

your locker stays empty?

Yessir

that is impossible

i donā€™t care this time it is physically impossible to not use your locker

I only have my backpack, NOTHING else. I still use it.

Unless you use a suitcase backpack, Iā€™ll be very surprised if you donā€™t get something called back pain.

1 Like

i am not allowed to carry my backpack from class to class, it goes in my last class and waits for me until the end of the day

1 Like