How to Become a GimAvenger or a Guardian of the Gimaxy

You didn’t notice?
Lol

I feel like there are too many tags…

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. I don’t think the difficulty tags are really needed, since we have the rating system already

1 Like

Too many tags gets overwhelming.

1 Like

I feel like tags should be more for things about subjects, like AUO, to allow for people to easily research those topics. Also, do we really need a tutorial tag?

1 Like

To make searching easier, like you can just do #psa.

1 Like

But all these tags are unnecessary.

1 Like

Wanna make a list of ones that are unnecessary?

1 Like

Sure!
easy medium hard very-hard impossible (that’s what squares are for) warnings abstract-warning compatibility-warnin unknown-difficulty (just say it in guide) dungeon (why) off-topic difficulty-warning length-warning important (unfair) 1wo not-working (just Bugs) locked (just see it) outdated (no new things YET) partially-resolved (just say unresolved) resolved (just edit title) informational (varies from person to person) tutorial (just a Community Made Guides) thread (wdym) unknown-difficulty confusing (kind of rude) opinion

@mysz @kyro We don’t need that many tags!

2 Likes

How about
1wo
Thread
Warning?
Compatibility Warning
Easy
Medium
Hard
Very Hard
Abstract Warning

(I’m going to have to go in a minute)

1 Like

See edit (I will continue)

1 Like

yeah uh i shouldve probably not added the difficulties, but the post authors or lvl 3 regulars could remove the tags if they want so it gets removed completely

5 Likes

I know since you guys just got it it’s fun to do :joy:

Edit: I removed the difficulty tags from my guides

1 Like

im aware, i didnt make some of them so ill give an explanation of the ones you listed
(but it is really fun to add tags ngl)

difficulties, im not gonna explain because i just replied about it

warnings, abstract-warning, compatibility-warnin - i didn’t make those

unknown-difficulty - was supposed to be so people could rate the post and then remove the tag after

dungeon - dk

off-topic - ill probably keep that tag since people continue replying on posts that became off-topic, so they have a warning, and if they proceed, they will receive appropriate punishment

difficulty-warning, length-warning - didn’t make

important - u have a point there

1wo - one way out, i probably shouldn’t add tags related to specific games

partially-resolved - didn’t make

resolved - warning similar to off-topic

informational - supposed to be about specific sections of gimkit that aren’t necessarily a tutorial, but also aren’t a psa, like auo

tutorial - u have a point, kinda useless tag

thread - will probably delete since there’s only one post in that tag

confusing - didn’t make that tag

opinion - will delete once my edit post limit is done

5 Likes

Okay, thanks. The tags that only have one post don’t really have meaning. For the resolved tag, people already put (RESOLVED) in the titles, and @trust_level_3 could just edit it and add it in.

Plus, when people see that there are so many edits on their posts, they might get mad (not that I did, just saying).

1 Like

i can’t really add tags to specific systems because they’ll only have 1 post and itd be kind of useless, auo is just a rare separate case

5 Likes

Honestly, I was a bit confused when I saw the edits on it.

1 Like

But still you guys did a good job:

1 Like

i mean i COULD do it and just add it to posts that mention it in the replies but people usually look at a post to see the actual post and itd take too much effort

4 Likes

Oh yeah, do you have the private chat room or was that removed? And can you now edit the wiki?

1 Like