How the new EXP system works!

I have seen a LOT of users asking how the new EXP system works, and there are still a lot more yet to ask.

Here is an overview.

• You now earn XP based on how long you have been playing. You get 300 EXP per minute as long as you answer a question FOR that minute.

• It was confusing to many players, so that’s why they changed it.

• You have been reset back to level 1 for the new season.

• Blackhole Explains it more on post #3

Here is a screenshot of what Gimkit said.

15 Likes

Noice
Now i can FINALLY refer to someone whenever they ask

2 Likes

For reference, it takes 75 minutes to grind your xp without season ticket, and 100 minutes to grind your xp with season ticket. However, reports from the discord show users taking around 90-120 minutes to grind 15k xp, so I think it’s pretty difficult to grind optimally.

12 Likes

this is a good guide! thanks for explaining the new system for the people who are confused!

1 Like

but the question is: do you have to be active, do you have to keep moving, do you have to do in-game tasks? like, what quantifies as “playtime”?

you have to play a 2d game mode (Not a creative map) and it gives you 200 exp per minute as long as you answer one question each minute minimum

This makes me think… will they do anything with the tycoon games? Because i dont think you can get XP from that.

there’s only one way to get exp

the way that I said how you can get exp

This is off-topic, it has nothing to do with GKC, but pretty informative, noice.

I made this because we are going to get so many users asking how it works lol.

So I just made a guide on it. That way, people don’t have to test it, they just get a link to this.

1 Like

To @Blackhole927 would making this an update post be better?

the minute you play a gamemode in gimkit

I think you can just afk it, but the server might shut down due to afk

yeah, live games (also creative pretty sure) last up to 1 hour.

Also, I have one more question. I remember you could get XP from answering questions in creative (if the kit/set has 1 answer correct and 3 incorrect questions)

They removed that

2 Likes

Probably not. If this becomes an update topic, then some other users might ask is theirs could become one.

1 Like

yea,
I like the old one better :sob:

( if you do the math, it takes at least One hour, and fifteen minutes to get to max)
and that’s without ST

3 Likes

Unless you do a lot at once

yea,
I heard some people who opened a bunch of dld maps, and answered questions on them to grind-
but ngl I’m a lil lazy to have like- ten tabs open

3 Likes

nah bruh we got a whole guide on this :skull:

but yeah, i guess it is KINDA annoying to xp now, better set up an autoclicker

4 Likes