How the heck do you make a Pacific war map

I use up too much memory on this. I try to make an island surrounded by water and then add ships then destroyers but after that no more memory left for terrain which is super annoying. I also make team turrets/random sentries then a main sentry you have to protect from the opposing team the main sentries are basically your leaders or generals. but that would kinda be hard and am trying to find simple game mode ideas. Also not a lot of memory usage ideas.

3 Likes

i saw you were trying to make something for @WhereIsMyHat in his post!!
sorry. i don’t know if i can help you…

1 Like

What other mechanics do you need help with?
Have you run out of memory?

All that I can think of is to cut content :frowning: .
Or maybe you could find more memory efficient ways to do the same things that your doing.

1 Like

tbh idk how to help but i would like to play this gim one day

1 Like

Codes are not allowed on the forum.

Also, Hi, Welcome to the forums, @thatonekid!

Don’t forget to check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the

TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask!

After all, this is a Community Forum :robot: !

1 Like

no i dont feel like listening to you *

If you click the settings button (bottom left) you can change the background terrain (if you did mostly water, change the background terrain to water and delete the existing water and vice versa with grass or other terrain [If I wasn’t clear, you can only have one background terrain but it uses no memory])

1 Like

Sure I will try that.

Welcome to the forum, @thatonekid .

1 Like

Welcome to the fourm, @thatonekid!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.