How should I format my guide?

I am making a guide on terrain as well as requests for me to make it. I’m not good at formatting so I need help with the actual “guide” part.

How am I supposed to make a tug on terrain with new ideas, 3d-ish art, a request section, a rules section, a formatting for requests section, and finished requests? what ideas can I use for this guide?

i need help with the actual Guide part of it. like, what am I gonna teach them about? i want to involve ideas of no other, a special way to introduce terrain…

I know people might criticize, but I will just ignore them. so I’m putting this to save you the trouble of writing that stuff

so do we reply with a format or edit with a format?

reply with a format here.

cool give me a sec…

@Caternaught here is a basic format

[type intro here]

Wiki rules

don’t edit while others edit there is a poll for a reason
only add to the request section the complete section is for caternaught only
add more…

R U editing?
  • yup
  • nope
0 voters
Request
finished products

[outro thing here]

quick and easy bump cause I’m not done yet

what do you need now?

(sounds a bit mean ngl) but i need help with the actual Guide part of it. like, what am I gonna teach them about? i want to involve ideas of no other, a special way to introduce terrain… @Foxy

/ \

what is this about can one of you explain pls :slight_smile:

I am making a guide on terrain as well as requests for me to make it. I’m not good at formatting so I need help with the actual “guide” part.

How am I supposed to make a tug on terrain with new ideas, 3d-ish art, a request section, a rules section, a formatting for requests section, and finished requests? what ideas can I use for this guide?

i need help with the actual Guide part of it. like, what am I gonna teach them about? i want to involve ideas of no other, a special way to introduce terrain…

what’s a tug on terrian

The
Ultimate
Guide

tug means:
T he
U ltimate
G uide

does anyone have any ideas on terrain?

ok whats terrain is it like the ground or stuff like that

Here,

TITLE
intro intro blah blah blah

What is blachblahcahachha

how to make terrain art,
analyzie, it and do it, if you have problem, womp womp

Are u editing?

• YEPEPEEPEPE
  • NONONONONONON
0 voters
tips n tricks

you are bad? womp womp

Requests:
BOLDED Name

Answers:
answer bumgarten

(me teacher online so gtg)

foxy already did thatpart. do this

1 Like

teach them to analize each different pixel, and how to make terrain art have diemnsion.