How Randomizers are made, work, adjusted, and used!🦊

I’m Working on this at a steady pace…Please be patient and do not edit without my permission.

Easy, Simple Version
  1. You place down a trigger.
  2. Go into block code and make it like this but as many randomizing functions as needed. (add or subtract options as needed)
    You place down a trigger.
    Go into block code and make it like this but as many randomizing functions as needed. (add or subtract options as needed)
    2106fe4d49cf6d6d85835ef22fe0dac9fed2d718_2_690x315
    Here you go, just have what you need to happen be based off the broadcast signal. And if you do need it repeated then make the last randomizer in the cycle transmit to trigger the first randomizer in the cycle(for fnaf? having continuous attack cycle of leave restart cycle of approaching the office). If it isn’t working or ya want me to personalize it for your needs let me know!
6 Likes

Oh I do this all the time its so easy

You can use concatenation to shorten the code.

set [var] to random integer from # to #
broadcast message on channel | create text with “Option”
[var]

How this works is that the first line picks a random number from # to # (for example if you have 5 channels, make it 1 to 5)
The second line then broadcasts a message on “Option” and the value of the variable and it shortens the code tremendously.Credit to Zypheir

1 Like

it says easy normal version yet im still confused, i think i will stick to map building :joy: (sorry if this is off-topic)

2 Likes

Look closely at the code in the screenshot. A var is set to a random number between 1 and 5. There are 5 if statements to check if it is each one. You can then transmit on a channel inside each if statement.

this should’ve been drafted but ok :pray:

2 Likes

I don’t even know why you guys still don’t use concatenation. For starters, it’s not even that difficult to comprehend. All it’s doing is making your life better by making custom channels, in a way.

This is a perfect example of how to correctly use it.

1 Like

I’ve used that method in this guide for coordinates. I grabbed the current player coordinates and transmitted them on a channel, so if anything is right next to the player, it triggers.

Totally agree on this mate.

wow, that’s pretty cool! you learn a new thing everyday i guess :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this is the beginning, its not done…that was just taken from my old version…I’ma revamp it.

Anyone who is extremely pro-level good at coding can add and do extremely advanced section(in a drop-down labeled such) if they want to.

@Blackhole927 Please close this…Sorry for the inconvenience but I cannot work on this…I’m no longer a gimkitter sadly…My m<0>om took away my gimkit so I cannot do forum guides anymore…

1 Like