How do you use the coordinates device to detect when a player touches another player?

And also if the player’s score is higher than the other player the other player gets knocked out

you can use the tag zone device to detect if a player touches a player…

you will need to specify on the second one

Oh yeah I never thought to use a tag zone…
As for the second one, A player “tags” a second player and if their score is higher than the other player they eat the other player. (I’m making agar.io)

well the score is kept as a property right?

yeah ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

wait no… The tag zone only makes one team tag another team

hang on, I have an idea. I can split all players into teams of one and then make tag zones for ALL teams from 1 to 30 or something, but that’s a bit complex so does anyone have any other ideas? I want the player with the bigger score to eat the other player
edit:that won’t work I just realized you can’t split players into 1 team each

Thing is, you can only have 6 tag zones in total.

uh…Ok. I got this other idea, what if I make a lot of pairs of properties like x1 y1 x2 y2 and then use player position detector to make a pair of player properties and then use a series of

triggers and blocks to let it save the pair of player properties to ONE pair of public properties and then compare th eplayer property with each public property until they are the same and then have the other player’s score, which is also in a public property in the same way, compare to yours and then they eat you if they’re bigger

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.