How do you make it that when one team is left the game ends?

I have a three-team space brawl map, and I can’t figure out how to make it so that when one team is left, the game ends. and can people send videos or screenshots if you can please

thank you

1 Like

Linking this solution:

4 Likes

i will try this thank you

2 Likes

this is helping a lot i will test it out

2 Likes

This might work, but I made it for 2 teams. Also I didn’t say it in the topic, but the system has to be close to you or the game doesn’t register it. Happy Gim-kiting! :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums @eliman !
If someone gave you the answer, please mark a solution.
If you don’t know how to, click the check :white_check_mark: on one of the replies.

1 Like

how do you make it so the checker sends a different signal out when a player from a different team is knocked

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. I don’t have any checkers in my system though. I might be wrong I’m not very good at understanding things but I used different triggers that can only be triggered by a certain team, and anything that had to do with the player counter pretty much you use different triggers for different teams. I hope this helped but if I told you the wrong thing then just tell me! :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.