How do you make it so when you click a button you start to get money every second

exactly what i meant

yea, I have that, I have a second one tho, and it needs to be bought

gimkit keeps blocking my quotes idk why

1 Like

make a checker check for the required amount of money, if check passses, take the money away and start the sequence

to buy a button, what about covering it with a barrier, and put an invisible vending machine on it, and make the button you want to be purchased not active on start. (also make it in the vending machine setig it will deactivate on purchase) wire the vending machine to the barrier, machine deactivated > deactivate barrier, and another wire, machine deactivated > activate button

do you have pictures because it doesn’t make sense when Im reading it, sorry for all the questions

1 Like

this what I got don’t knw if you can help me from this

wait this is find the button?

nah, I’m making a park tycoon

Make the button not active on start

Now get a vending machine, and make it not visible in-game, and deactive on purchase

Now wire the vending machine to the barrier

Now wire the vending machine to the button

Final step, place the barrier on top of the button, and the vending machine on top of the barrier like this (you cant see the vending machine in-game):

I got to switch classes I’ll try this out next class

alright, i will be online let me know if that part works…

Screenshot 2024-04-30 114344
when the button is pressed, the check runs
check checks if the player has more than 99 cash
if the check passes, the item granters grant -100 cash and +1 your item.
if you dont want the button to grant the item, set the +1 item granter to a repeater and wire it to start
like this
Screenshot 2024-04-30 114704
the repeater repeats a set amount of time (10 sec in my case) and every interval grants 10 cash
to stop the process, add a button and wire it to the repeater to stop when button is pressed.

1 Like

if you do it this method, go to the options of the vending machine and set the interaction radius NOT outside the barrier.

you think I should deleted all the wires for now so I can rewire everything?

its your choice

well, do you think its easier that way?

i just posted a detailed description of my thing

i got it here (click the reply)

what are alll your wirings for? if you think you made a mistake, yes, rewiring it is prob the best way

1 Like