How do you make it like this

So I want to make it like when the host goes into a zone it takes all the players somewhere like in spleef how do you do it?

1 Like

Hmm… Can you be more specific? So when the host enters a zone, it triggers an effect that teleports all the players including the host to this specified location?

ok here look
Screenshot 2024-06-11 4.34.25 PM
when host goes into that zone
MixCollage-11-Jun-2024-04-37-PM-7298
i want them to be teleported into one of these places for teams

Make a trigger that has an active scope of player. Make a lifecycle for game starte activate the trigger. The trigger should be inactive on game start, and when a player walks into the zone, the zone should trigger the trigger. The trigger should broadcast to an all player relay. The relay should broadcast to a teleporter to teleport the players there.

There’s a much easier way. Get a relay that is set to all players. and then wire the zone player enters zone → relay. now get a teleporter and place it where you want to go. relay → teleport player here

How do you make it so that it won’t teleport the players if a regular player walks in it?

uh just make it so that the host is in a different area

for me regular players can’t walk in it because it is ina host only place that nobody else can be in

that will work
and yes six solutions

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.