How do you make an upgrading system like in Fishtopia?

I’m new to this, and I want to make an upgrading system with a backpack that allows players to hold more items that they can purchase at a vending machine. how would I do this?

You could use multiple item managers with different Maximum item counts and activate/deactivate them as you please.

2 Likes

Also, make sure the better backpacks deactivate the vending machines for the inferior backpaacks

Oh, and

Welcome to the Forums @Creator!
I suggest reading guides in beginner-must-read and forum-tips

I cant get the backpack item in the vending machine lol.

Yea, welcome! Every new member is important and may contribute in their own way in the future.

1 Like

There is no “backpack” item. You just use an IIM/Inventory Item Manager to simulate one.

2 Likes

oh ok, thank you lol.

Make sure to mark That’s Gimpossible’s comment as a solution!

We should get Jeffo josh or pharlain to link solution to the solution post.

2 Likes

By the way, they said it was a good suggestion but they never did anything.

2 Likes

My hope is that one day one of my suggestions is used so much that I become TL4 or something.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @edwinwilson! Take a look at the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read to Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, talk to anyone who has the word “Regular” next to their profile name. They can help you with hard and in-depth concepts and mechanics!

Hopefully one day.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.