How do you make a randomizer

When you buy, how do you make the stuff you get randimizer?

I found something that might answer your question, I’m sure you’ve probably already read it, but maybe it’ll help you. sorry about not being able to help more.

I dont understand it wont work

@qfw is this just not the type of thing you’re looking for, or is it an issue of the linked forum’s solution not working?

Use blocks and set a variable to a random number. Then use if statements to check if the variable equals a number then broadcast on a channel that is for a item granter that will grant random stuff.

You are on a roll. Are you just like the only other person trying to solve right now?

Bump and please mark solution.

@Jeffo please mark a solution and/or closed this post.

should we go through and get old ones shut that are not by getting jeffo to do it? or leave them be?

I would make a post that has links to all the old ones, then ping jeff so he gets only one ping and all the links. That or leave them for when he ask for them.

not worth it

you didn’t even have to bump this if you hadn’t then it would still be sitting there

Ok should i put it here?

why ping jeff
he doesn’t care and there is like no harm in them

he must get like 50 pings a day and I think he ignores them

I would wait, unless its bumped, then ping him, otherwise, lets leave it. I don’t want to get banned for ping him to much.

He gets 100-300 pings a day and 100 flags a day. He said so himself.

1 Like

that is kind of sad

this place needs more mods

1 Like

Agreed, but the last post I made, jeff closed it, he does not like that idea because it did not help, and also the regulars have most things handled, only teh need to close and unlist post is needed.

Please just mark a solution

We can’t. This post was made in June, and the user hasn’t been online since then.

yea it isnt working help?