How do you make a option to spectate when you die or respawn when you die

Im making a game called biome battles (check it out) but i want to make it so the host has a option to make the gamemode when you die you can become a spectator OR when you die you can respawn

Use a button rigged to a team switcher set to spectators.
or a game overlay rigged the same way that says turn to spectators as a button not number or tracked item or text.

2 Likes

So whenever you die make it so you teleport into a inescapable room with two overlays that say respawn or spectate using a team switched or eliminate them and respawn them at a different place

Wait it says I’m a member and a regular what is happening

? you are not a regular…either like me about to be one or did not meet requirements and lost regular status like blizzy…

1 Like

thanks so much! i will try that!

what is rigged???

Lifecycle (When Player Knocked Out) —> Show Popup (Triggering Player Only)
CTA 1: Die
CTA 2: Respawn
Make “die” have a channel of “death”. Put “death” in the channel in the team switcher, and turn them to spectators team. Then for respawn, make a new channel on CTA 2 and put it for respawn.

1 Like

wait you joined close to when i joined…you meet all the reuirements i can think of besides one…you must have your account be a couple days older…

that’s my question how DO you rigg it?

1 Like

Hey @WolfTechnology how did you get that summary of you when i click on you can i do that?

1 Like

sorry should have been more specific…

You’ve only been here for 28 days, and not consistent. You’ll have to wait a while.

you go in your account settings, profile prefrences and profile in the tiny bar

@StacheIsTaken, what happened to you leaving the forum? Did u change your mind?

Do you want me to leave?
Like I said before, I’ve left considerably, I used to have 500 likes received, 200 given and 400-500 replies posted in a week. Those numbers ave practically halved. So slowly…

3 Likes

huh foxy told me i was about 25 visiting days from it…now it should be 24 or 23 since i visited 1 or 2 days after that…is a little while like a couple of weeks or was foxy wrong? if so :sob: nooooooo

1 Like

DONT LEAVE!!!
also i love how like every day your pfp changes!
so many pfps!!!

1 Like

No, I don’t want you to leave, @StacheIsTaken. I just wasn’t expecting to see you here.

In my game, can I just keep the same quote for your bio even though you keep changing your bio?

I don’t know you but don’t leave, we can use all the help we can get.

1 Like