How do you make a leaderboard that shows height in platformer creative?

how can I make a leaderboard that shows the height of people in creative while making a obby

2 Likes

I don’t have the season pass but I can try to help.

Looking at some things, it’s currently not really possible, but you can make the leader board track a certain item, and like every time you reach a new area, you get another item showing like your checkpoint.

This is the best solution I have so far.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums
@Epicscriptmaster remember to check out the FAQ
And in the lobby? I don’t think you can do that…

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Epicscriptmaster !

I’m not sure if (or even how) this works, so it might not, but with platforming being new, there aren’t many guides, so this was the best I could find.

1 Like

You could try waypoints.

1 Like

How would the waypoint distance be tracked by something though?

1 Like

Like, just say to them the top if 1000, and waypoint to the top shows how close you are to the top, or how closer are you getting.

1 Like

I found another problem: the waypoint distance changes when you move left or right, too.

1 Like

Zones then maybe, all waypoints are off until they are in the zone, but thats a hassle. But I think its fine, honestly the best thing we have so far that’s super simple, and wont take like 100000000 memory.

[1]

1. really probably just like 3%, or more. ↩︎

2 Likes

Example for zone thing.
Z= zone, W= way point
WWWW
Z Z Z Z
Z Z Z Z
Z Z Z Z

When player is in the zone thing, one column is an entire zone ,when they in, that waypoint activates and when they leave, deactivate.

2 Likes

Yeah, that works!
Lots of zones and waypoints though. But…

1 Like

Nope, just one large column zone, so it wont be that much actually. It can be a bit chunky, so like the most will be like 10 depending on your map size in length horizontally.

(horizontal means side to side)

2 Likes

How does it track it as points though @Txme_Lxss ? (I almost forgot about that part…)

It just tracks your distance away from the top.

@Epicscriptmaster wants the height of people tracked as points, though

Ooh…

Then I’m a bit clueless then…

1 Like