How do you make a BF1 operation-style gamemode

I figured it out, let me go build it

I love it! it might work!

tell us what worked… and mark a solution… not trying to be rude.

basicly Attacker and defender swap like in tag domination, then each team can go after there oppents point. Once they capture it, they get a point and everything is reset

I can make a guide on it I have idea…If you still need help that is…

When you find your answer could you please send it to this topic?

(you and the person who helped you will get credit)

Could you tell us what BF1 stand for?

BattleField 1, a FPS in WW1

I have an idea… what about the force respawn, but there is a relay… using @Legobuilder’s idea

should i make a guide about how to do this??

oooh, ok thanks. :slight_smile:

All you would need to do is to make it send a signal when the flag is captured, and have the teleporter receive the signal to turn it off

Just to confirm, this is NOT CTF. it is a Alternating hardpoint where the attacker and defenders switch roles

1 Like

Make it when point captured it broadcasts too two relays each one for specific team (one for attackers and one for defenders) and each relay activates a different team switcher. (so say team 1 is attackers and team 2 is defender, when point is capture team 1 switches to tema 2 and team 2 to team 1.

Ill give you pictures and see if this is what you mean.

Just make sure when point is given it broadcasts on the channel that relays the 2 relays.

Oh. Well then, you should add this into the original post.

did my guide help at all?

Theres a problem. I want the game to have more then one round, so switching teams would mess up the scores

I know how to do that ill show you how to do it in an hour when i have like 45 mins of free time (school)