How do you add images to a map?

Is it possible to do this, I want to recreate the TV gim that i showed @josh and would like to make a GKC pixal art, based off of @BlueBear’s guide. I already made this via a pixal art site, but not on gimkit. This is what I want to recreate. What Im asking is how do I download a image to GKC.
TVGim

Sadly, you can’t add your own files or image links into gkc. Only emojis and text characters can be added using text/ vending machines. You can do pixel art by using the :black_large_square: and other colors of the large square emoji. format is :color_large_square

Yeah, that is what i was going to do i just wanted to add a imige on there so i don’t need to switch tabs, well oh well. Thank you for answering though.

the tv gim is really cool btw

1 Like

Thanks, That is what Josh said too.

:black_large_square::black_large_square: :black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square: :black_large_square:
:black_large_square: :black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square:
:brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square:
:brown_square::purple_square::red_square::orange_square::green_square::blue_square::brown_square:
:brown_square::purple_square::red_square::orange_square::green_square::blue_square::brown_square:
:brown_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::brown_square:
:brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square:

My friend made a tv using pixelart for you. You can just add the black eyes of the gim and legs @WolfTechnology.
(I don’t know why it looks weird on the forum but here is how it looks when typed:)

4 Likes

Just make pixel art with barriers

I know all of this is in the guide I displayed, I just wanted to add a photo.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.