How do you activate a button when you have a certain amount of an item

ok

oh alright!! : D thats true though repeaters kinda sorta suck

they suck in the way you use them!!

huh?? wdym they suck in the way that i use them

I use them in a Cookie Clicker and they are pretty helpful so explain how I can make Cookie Clicker upgrades with a wire repeater

im too tired for this

all the reasons repeaters are really inefficient and also alternatives for looping

still does not explain how

1 Like

explain how what?? you can do that with wire repeaters?? because if thats what you mean i dont think you can but that doesnt matter you can do it with triggers which use 10x less memory

regardless this is off topic so im stopping here

my point exactly you can’t do it with wire repeaters!!!

i didnt say you could

You can’t do it with triggers either!!!

1 Like

that does not help!!!

1 Like

read it lmao

anywho i said that before i was gonna end this but now i actually am, im only gonna respond if you genuinely need help

I already read it and did it it did not work.

oh okay then, if you actually did which i kinda doubt but maybe youre a fast worker then my bad. ive never actually tried it so it might be wrong sorry.still though repeaters are kinda a scam even if there arent alternatives

they are not a scam for Cookie Clickers and I’m tryna be calm

1 Like

@Nature_Boy_Drama16 pls mark a solution or something so that the topic closes soon.

well thank you for trying, theres no reason to get mad over this. they might be useful but theyre too much memory so id try to find an alternative. if you cant though thats alright!! anywho i have to go so cheers mate, hope you have a good rest of your day

why