How do I see if the game has started?

I was working on a Gimkit Creative, and I want to have a spot where players are before the game starts, but I don’t want them to leave the area until the game has started. So, what device do you use to see if the game has ended?

2 Likes

Do you mean like a lobby? Because I really need to figure out how to make a lobby too. It could be a cool feature and a great place to put instructions.

In the settings of a player spawner, you can set it as “pre-game” or “game” so when it is pre-game the player spawns where you place the pre-game spawner.

3 Likes

Thank you!!! So much!!! (My attempt at making the post longer than 20 characters)

1 Like

Lol, no problem I’m glad I could help in some way!!!

I put “pre-game” and “game”, but could not find the device, could you put a picture showing the search you put?

No that is a setting in the device “spawn pad” look that up

This is what i do when i get the “Post is too short” Message:

dgfldkfhgjdlkfghdlsfgkjdlfgkjkdfg

2 Likes

Lol, usually I just talk in a more advanced tone (like this) just so I don’t have to worry about the limit.

if you add loads of asterics on both sides of you rmessages, you can get past the 20 character rule, and the asterisks dont show, up they just make you writing bold or italic

like this

@LittleMidget Yeah, I had to painstakingly read through that when I was trying to get the reader badge in the post about how to bypass the character limit about gimkit AI

ahaha me 2 that how i know how to