How do I make the "More Energy Per Question" upgrade from CTF or Tag Domination?

So I was working on my CTF map, and you get 1750 energy per question. And one of the vending machines are a energy upgrade. I want it to make it so you get 250 more energy. How do I do that? And if there is a guide for this (that is simple haha) could you put it in the comments?
Thanks!

2 Likes
1 Like

um i know blizzy is rlly good at gkc but idk how to rlly use blocks
and the other one
no
so uh yea

3 Likes

Yes there are guides. Search it up. :neutral_face: also you have to do blocks for it…

i did

2 Likes

You don’t need to make your own blocks. Just copy it into your blocks

Please search before you post, REKT!

This was really easy to find.

ok ok jeez :confused: i did search

3 Likes

You probably didn’t, or these would’ve shown up

There is another way… Though…

The overall concept is just a trigger with concentation and a few extra item granters. Or just an item granter with that code.

i did find yours, blizzy.

2 Likes

There’s another way without blocks. let me type it here

Have Item Granters, each wire to by a trigger:
Triggered → Grant Item

Now, each of the Item granters grants a certain amount of energy. The one with the least amount is the only one with an activated on game start trigger. Have a questioner wired to each of the Triggers:
Question answered correctly → Trigger

Now, have a vending machine. Wire the vending machine to your currently activated trigger, deactivating, then to the second least granter’s trigger, activating it. Repeat to go greater and greater.

3 Likes

With a bunch of triggers chained together?

That.
@RektRainbow

alr i will later
i gtg now thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.