How do I make it so that when a prop is destroyed, it stops the respawn pad from spawning the player again?

I had to abandon my other project, so I started a bedwars project. It’s going well, but i just cant figure out how to make it so that when the bed is destroyed, people can no longer respawn at their base. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me! I looked around and found a guide, but it didn’t work, i quadruple checked the instructions and my build, but it didn’t work.

could this guide (not mine) be helpful?

That was in fact the one that didn’t work, it’s odd, she’s really talented, so ik that it worked for him and possibly everyone else, but i cant figure out what it is???

huh, interesting…
idk then :confused:

I thot it be so eazy, i tried wiring the bed to the respawn pad, and hoped it say (Prop destroyed → End Respawn)

but uhh… yeah… so that didnt work

*she

? Oh my bad my fault

You can’t connect anything to the spawn pad. As a solution, you can connect a lifecycle set to player knocked out to trigger a trigger that is deactivated. Connect the trigger to a team switcher set to spectator. Connect the prop to the trigger so it activates it when the prop is destroyed

Alright I will try that, thanks!

Thanks @NavyCatZ ! it worked

Good to hear! Make sure you mark that comment as a solution so this thread closes later

Oh, you were supposed to make the answer I made as the solution. I’m pretty sure that’s what you’re supposed to do since there’s a solution column in everyone’s profile

Im gonna post a tutorial on how to make it, and you have saved me a lot of time!

sorry… my fault, i didnt know that

That’s fine, you haven’t been there for a while

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.