How do I make it so if you click a button it disables a barrier for only one player?

someone pls notice this

Connect the button to the barrier (button pressed → activate barrier.) In the barrier, click on the “all options” tab and scroll down. Set “scope” to “player.”

If this works, mark it as a solution.

1 Like

If you want to disable barriers for certain players only, use this guide

you cant connect a button to a barrier nor barrier button

Really? Did you try using a button device, then wire it to a barrier? Make sure it starts at the button. Send a screenshot/video.

Also, does your barrier have multiple wires connected to it already? If so, it may have reached the wire limit.

Button > Barrier

Also, you can’t wire a barrier to a button

I cant send a ss or a vid since im in school rn lol

If this issue still persists, try using channels. Do you know how to use them?

I think it reached the wire limit

nope not at all.
i need more characters

Click Z. Click on the button. Click on the barrier. Select button pressed, deactivate barrier. Click on the word “Barrier” in the wire options. Change the scope to player.

1 Like

Click on the button and there should be a “channel” tab, if not look in all options. There should be a setting that says Button pressed, transmit on. Type in Deactivate Barrier in that setting. Then go to the barrier and find the setting called When receiving from, deactivate barrier. Type in Deactivate Barrier.

If you want a more in-depth guide about channels, check this:

You can put gibberish in <> to hide the text inside and bypass the char limit.
Example: <aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa>

if you guys can play i can give u the code so u can help

You can’t post codes here

NO. Game codes are not allowed.

1 Like

Codes are not allowed on the forum, however you can make an account and post on the wixsite

alr i can try posting it in there

nvm its blocked:( jvjfvjrjvgbervbjb