How do I make gimberrys consumable and give 100 health and shield

frist, welcome @ttv_goon97 and let me see what i can do.

Make a button around the gimberry and make its message say "Eat GimBerry’. Get a health granter and wire it to the button so that when it’s pressed. health and shield is granted.

i need it to stay in the players inventory until they chose to consume it when the choose

Then use a game overlay.

get game overlay, that is a button that says eat gimberry, and then wire the game over lay to a vending mashian that takes the gimberry, wire the vending mashian to a heath granter, and it should work., kinda like this,

1 Like

You can just use this guide a switch the fish for berry. Then have a granter grant health and shield when button is pressed, it will do the simulation you want.

@WolfTechnology lol thats bacically what is said, but said better

Oh my bad… I didn’t look at the new responces, I was just searching for a guide, so my bad!

1 Like

your find @WolfTechnology :smiley: hope this helps you @ttv_goon97

1 Like

Make sure to give the user some time to solve! :pinching_hand:

1 Like

sorry :smiley:

thanks for the help everyone

2 Likes

TF2 health pack system?

What @AWESOMEPRO3912 ?

Welcome to the forum, @ttv_goon97! Feel free to reach out to me for help whenever on the forum or my blog chat box (link in my bio) - I’m always happy to help with GKC problems! :smile_cat:

P.S. Happy Valentine’s Day!

I just got the idea in my head that when a player picked up a med pack off of an item granter, then have it transmitted it to a channel to grant health once they picked it up. So then they would gain the health instantly instead of having to use the med pack alone.

1 Like

Cool! That would be interesting to see.

That sounds good and simple! But channels can be confusing, so make sure you got them right!
But maybe some things would go wrong…

1 Like

indeed, channels can be a little goofy

Ok, but that would serve no purpose for the med kit. and wouldn’t reduce the time to heal with one. Over all it seems time consumming and a waste of map memory.(no offense)

1 Like