How do i make foods

I want to make foods for a restaurant in my city mao but i dont know how to make food

1 Like

emogi

1 Like

If you donโ€™t have access to emojis [1] go here

1. (for some reason on some peoples chromebooks emojis are blocked lol I wouldnโ€™t know because Iโ€™m on my school ipad or my iphone lol โ†ฉ๏ธŽ

1 Like

If you donโ€™t have access to emojis, search on Google for emoji websites so you can copy and paste them into Gimkit.

1 Like

Hmm you could make them emojis yes, falling in these catagories. Vegtables: :eggplant: :cucumber: :carrot: :potato: :peanuts: :bell_pepper: Fruits: :green_apple: :apple: :pear: :tangerine: :lemon: :banana: :watermelon: :grapes: :strawberry: :melon: :cherries: :peach: :pineapple: :kiwi_fruit: :avocado: :tomato: :mango: Chinesee: :takeout_box: :fortune_cookie: :fish_cake: :sushi: AND any other to relate to: :croissant: :baguette_bread: :flatbread: :pretzel: :bagel: :pancakes: :waffle: :cheese: :meat_on_bone: :poultry_leg: :cut_of_meat: :bacon: And so on and so fourth, adding on to the emoji ideas of what they were saying.

1 Like

thanks. im making a map called emoji land where about everything is emojis

2 Likes

If you copy those and paste them into gimkit it will be words like
:carrot:

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ“๐Ÿซ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿซ›๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅฌ๐Ÿฅ’๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿซ‘๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿซ’๐Ÿง„๐Ÿง…๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ ๐Ÿซš๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿž๐Ÿฅฏ๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿณ๐Ÿงˆ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿฆด๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซ“๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅ™๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿก๐Ÿง๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿ™๐Ÿง๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿซ˜๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿซ–๐Ÿง‹๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿซ—๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿตโ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿ’
2 Likes

Ooh, I know. I was giving ideas on what some looked like. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

If you copy emojis from websites on Google they work fine using the text device.

1 Like

are there oven emojis

I donโ€™t think soโ€ฆ You might be able to find a guide or artist to help you make one.

No, but you can use a purple or yellow container prop as one.
just put a pan (emoji) on top of it and you have an oven

I can make an oven design, but only out of barriers.

wait I can use a window emoji

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.