How do i make an ending like roblox simulators?

I want to make it so when you get an ending (shoplifting ending for example) the game ends, but when you start it, you still have the endings you earned in your game?

(You can lose all your progress when you reload the game)

That’s not possible in terms of ending the game with the end game device as it was intended, but you can find a way to reset everything that’s been done (May be a bit hard if there are breakable things) then teleport the player to the beginning and using item granters to take away existing items they once had.

Welp, time to go back to my old game.

You would have to have like a code, or a button that you could press at the start of the game (host only) that changes the game to what you need it to be. You would have to externally store the code somewhere between games (like, LITERALLY write down which code you need to use) to make this work.

True, you could make the host grant those statuses at the start of the game, but it’s not foolproof and can be abused by them.

Time to implement cryptographic signing to prevent key abuse

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.