How do I make a voting system like in among us?

Is this supposed to be a threat?

Would you like it if every other user created a help post, replied to their own post, and just closed it?

Yes, but if someone asks an easy question, and you give an easy solution, itā€™s still a solution.

In fact, what even defines easy question? Because Iā€™d say a good percent of the questions asked on the forums have easy solutions.

At least itā€™s better than the liking system.

Any question that can be answered by the poster just to farm a badge.

Okay, I thought Lxmas meant questions asked by other people that were easy.

I feel like I might have to cite my unfeatured-helper speechā€¦

To be honest, nobody would grind solutions. It would get them in trouble, it would create clutter, and it would probably also just give the answering person a solution. So the solution badges are fine with me.

ā€œPeople might make really easy questions that they can answerā€ has a high change of not happening.

2 Likes

People can also mark their own comment on their topic as a solution and it counts toward the solution total, so solution farming is easily achievable though youā€™ll probably get banned.

Iā€™ve seen firsthand how much of an impact this had, such as when ShinyRowlet, who really deserved that solution, didnā€™t get it because ā€œI donā€™t want you to beat navycatz.ā€ The mods should really remove the solution count.

5 Likes

Remember to mark a solution!

1 Like

Furthermore, you can mark and unmark your own solution multiple times, each one counting towards the solution count I think.
EDIT NVM
I think it worked before though.

1 Like

I have to try this. Give me a few minutes.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t work. I just tried it out.

1 Like

aw, it doesnt work.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s mine:

1 Like

The lightning dragon beat you by a landslide.

1 Like

Expected.

2 Likes

Is 30 solutions in a month a lot?