How do I make a "Tracking Sentry"?

Okay, So I am making a book accurate Hunger Games Map, and those are these things that follow you and look like bees. But, in this case, I’m just using a sentry. So, How could I make when a button is clicked by one player, sentries show up by some other players. And, how do I make them go away after they Blasted once? And How can I make props appear once they get blasted?

Sorry, I just want all my questions for my game in one place!

There is a guide somewhere… I don’t remember the name, but it made sentries that follow you specifically, and if you’re doing what I think you’re doing, they’re actually wasps.

so with the sentries, just have them at 1 health, 0 shield, with this guide, you could have sentry follow you, but takes up a lot of memory, and the, have wires, (that might take a while) to have the prop be hidden when knocked out, but i’m not entirely for sure about the button thing, but i’m sure you could use team scoped, i will add images soon

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know that, the way they were described kind of sounded like bees to me, but thank you!

Woah! Cool! Thank you!

2 Likes

no problem

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.