How do I make a tagger in my creative map

As in turned into a spectator?

Yeah because i don’t know how.

There is no current way to do this. However, you can place a Knockout Manager and go to “all options” and you can choose the weapon to drop when a player is knocked out where they got knocked out.

Thank you for the help again

you can change them to a spectator, by when they get knocked out they change into a spectator. but they will not drop there weapon, that may colflict the code, you will have to see for yourself.

Place a lifecycle.
Make the setting player knocked out.
Place a Team Switcher.
Make the switched team spectators.
Wire the Lifecycle to Team Switcher

Player Knocked Out > Switch to configured team.

If you want players to have a specific and number of lives before they get switched into a spectator: (although it might be hard for you)

1 Like

Wait how do I do that

This is how, i can also find a guide for you.

Here, this is the exact answer to your question.

How to make a knocked out player drop a item, and turn the knocked out player into a spectator (Difficulty: 🟨)

1 Like

Ok thank you have a wonderful day or night and why did GymKit reset the levels.

2 Likes

Your welcome, and gimkit reset the levels because of the launch of season 1 and the season pass.

1 Like

Oh ok because i was so confused when i lost my level 465.

Gimkit resets your level every season.

1 Like

Yes each season is said to be around 3-4 months at a time, and evryone lost there level.

For them to drop their weapon, you need to make this contraption wherever they get their weapon. FIRST: Clear all bait from the players inventory using an IIM Have this IIM connected to property X . SECOND: Grant them X bait. X should be different for every type of weapon, and every rarity. Then, on knockout (If KO managers don’t have blocks, use a trigger), broadcast on channel( get property [ X ]). Then just place down an item granter for each possible channel that can be broadcasted on. Each item granter should grant one of each type of weapon. For example, the common zapper is referred as 1. the item granter that grants the common zapper would grant the item when receiving on 1. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Can you get every character in the game?

1 Like

Hey you get not impossibled

2 Likes

No i have a lot but not more than 30 as of right now, but lets please stay on topic so we both don’t get flagged.

This only grants the same item every time though…

Please refrain from discussing things out of Gimkit Creative. Repeated offense might cause you to get suspended. I will not flag you as you are a new user.
Just keep that in mind :slight_smile:

1 Like