How do I make a random number choice?

How do I make a random number choice?
@Lolo

1 Like

what do you mean by that

@Argo77 I need a bit more of a detailed description however I think that you are doing a random number generator. am I right?

hello?

Go to a device that has blocks (I recommend a trigger) and create a block. Click on the “Variable” tab. Click on “Create variable” and name it however you like. Now, you will see some blocks on that tab. Place the “set (variable) to” block and go to the “Math” tab. Place the “random integer from _ to _” block and connect it to the variable block. Go to the math tab again and place two (0) blocks. Put those in the empty spaces in the “random integer” block. Type in the numbers. What do you want to do with the randomizer?

4 Likes

:+1:
very nice
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Also could be achieved with properties.

6 Likes

hahaha
its like those memes where the guy spends ages trying to climb over the wall, but the other guys just walk straight throught the door in the wall
if you have watched jonny english you will understand this
@NavyCatZ you are great, just this post reminded me of the meme, dont be offended, we love ya xx

3 Likes

Haha I think WhoAmI just meant that I could replace the “set variable” block with “set property.” It’s actually slightly better as you can easily display the number if it is a property.

Or is there something I’m missing

2 Likes

Yep.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.