How do i make a floor is lava game?

repeaters=bad
(im a trigger simp and proud)

this might not help as much but I recommend using zones in the areas where there is lava and wire those zones to when a player enters it, a bunch of sentries activate which shoot at the player, dealing damage to the player in the zone. then wire the zone to the sentries and set it when the player leaves the zone, the sentries deactivate.

just something from the top of my head. hope it works!

or have it so that when players enter zone they idk die like with the respawn device/ team switcher to spectator mode.

that would be simpler

hoow about a zone that gets bigger (idk how that works ) but could wire it to something that deals damage to u whiile ur in the zone

and waaaaaaaaaay less memory

maybe use multiple zones that activate whenever you want it and each are different sizes

but how would the zone deal damage?

i dont think zones can get bigger but you could have a bunch of them that get activated as time goes on

which would take triggers?

wire a zone to a team switcher or a respawn device

not easy and players could technically just doge the bullets

yea but i only want it to take 25 damage, not kill them

Make a platformer game. Above the ground, add a zone tinted red that respawns you if you enter it (simulates dying in lava). Does that work?

does not want it to kill them

lasers! they can be deactivated and reactivated in their device on a timer + you can change their damage

activated when they enter the zone?
waste of memory

yea but lets say you fall into the lava thru the laser you lose 25 dameage but it doesnt keep damaging you, its kinda like the storm in fortnite for example

i want it to damage u but not kill you immediatly

You could also set it to take away health by adding invisible lasers. The red zone would make it look more lava-like if you add some extra details. It could also increase a counter showing how many times you fell in the lava.

Additonally, you could set your speed to slower in the lava like if you were moving through a molten liquid.