How do I hide the flag from one team?

I’m trying to use the unique properties of the flag, which are

• Only one can exist ever
  • Only dropped on death if the item is held without special coding or team swapping

Which I haven’t figured out how to do with a normal item
This is being made for a CS:GO clone (GS:KO aka Gim Strike: Kit Offenses)

I need something to be the item for the C4 used by T’s, and the flag seems to be the best fit
But I don’t want the CT team to see who has the C4, while the T team can

Is there any way to hide the flag from one team or have the mechanics of the flag without team swapping?

1 Like

this seems very interesting, ill look into some functions for you

2 Likes

so you want the flag to not be visible to the other team and physically hide it am I correct?

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly it!

1 Like

I will also make a function with planting the bomb for T team and the timer for it

1 Like

Oh, don’t worry, I got that down already! I mostly just used buttons and item checks
I just need the item mechanics

1 Like

thats less work for me lol

1 Like

some bad news i ran into was that you can’t hide the flag but you can instead make an item to replace the c4 (lotto ticket looks the closest) and use a hidden vending machine for points A and B

1 Like

Is there any way to copy the mechanics of dropping on death to be like the flag?

1 Like

yes there is actually

while there still is about mid-way through typing how, it escaped my feeble mind

Dang, sometimes it be like that

yes, you can use a KO manager and drop item on death and in the flag settings you should be able to set it to drop when KO’d. Let me try and see.

2 Likes

sorry if I wasn’t much help with this, but I like to try new functions and increase my knowledge for gkc

2 Likes

THERE WE GO @WolfTechnology GOT IT WHERE I DID NOT!

2 Likes

Hey, you’re good, man! I hope you learned something from working on it

1 Like

I meant copying it to an item so it can be hidden, sorry! But I’ll remember that for other projects!

1 Like

I always do :melting_face:

2 Likes

Ok so in the all options setting of teh flag, you can set how long it will last after dropped. set that to at least 30 seconds and it will allow the flag to be dropped on death automatically as long as its in the time limit, so you can increase that to how long you wish.

1 Like

Can you explain what you mean? Like its dropped and you grant an item to that player?

1 Like