How do i become regular?

Very true

4 Likes

As long as you’ve read 25% of topics (capped at 500) and 25% of posts (capped at 20k), you should be good with reading.

5 Likes

That sure is a lot of reading! Thats going to take me a while.

1 Like

Like eiqcrmeliutgwhc said(Not pinging him)(And yes, I memorized how to spell his name), don’t be impatient. Also, sometimes, that 20000 is annoying

I had to work REALLY HARD to get Regular back

6 Likes

Not really- if you just read 10 topics and 400 posts a day, you’ll meet the requirements in 50 days.

Which is just 10 topics with 40 posts on them each.

4 Likes

I didn’t even try to get regular
And I accidentally read 20,000 posts

3 Likes

Thanks for doing the math for me lol! :cat:

3 Likes

I have something to say… I have been here longer than 50 days. So… yea… how do you do it differently?What else can I do??? :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

You need to read about 5k more posts

@wingwave what do you mean by “nice knowing you”
This is a wiki so just edit it
arent you leaving
Just being less active

how is this a wiki
@Coolcaden26 out

4 Likes

I guess I am getting there then…?

4 Likes

How close would you say I am to getting regular?

2 Likes

10k more posts to read and 33 more days!

3 Likes

That is amazing!! :cat: :heart:

3 Likes

You could request for regular to be manually granted, or just don’t worry about it lol, having regular isn’t a big deal in my opinion. I don’t have it, and I don’t really care lol. Although in my case, not having it does troll people who look at my stats and wonder how I’m not regular, so that’s a massive plus for me not having it lol

Anyway point is it’s just a meaningless title on the internet, so I don’t think it’s a massive deal.

7 Likes

This one is probably what everyone is reaching for, to be honest.
Screenshot 2024-02-29 6.12.26 PM

3 Likes

How do you get that?

1 Like

I have NO idea but I know it is a lot of hard work and nobody has it yet.

2 Likes

I don’t think that many people want Leader, honestly. It’s a lot of work, and besides, there’s no point in really going for it at the moment since jeffo doesn’t seem to want to grant people it.

Which is, to quote unstable, “stupid”.

3 Likes

Then how did you get that screenshot!!?

1 Like

Go on the side of your screen, click more, go to badges, and scroll all the way down.

2 Likes