How do I activate spectator mode...but?

explain me please I don’t understand

There is a setting that allows you to turn off your collision.

but for the host you are not understanding

explain me please I don’t understand

I need help with my map

What you could do is respawn the player into an area and activate a nearby camera point based on where the player died, but it might be a bit difficult, tedious, and use a lot of memory, but it would be as close as you would get.

Try using this guide, except instead of using text devices, use camera points.

This might help:

Nobody is understanding me. I have tried other tutorials and in all of them, when starting a new game, everyone ends up only seeing the host’s or the winner’s camera.

help me is for my game

Can you reword your question?

Elaborate in a different way, it weren’t our fault that we all can’t understand your words

4 Likes

how long have they been banned

Then why don’t you at least try my suggestion.

Edit: Allow me to elaborate. You’ve tried guides that set the player to spectator mode. If you do my suggestion instead, it will not set you to spectator mode, but it will be more complex. What you want to do is respawn the player, use the guide I provided, replace all of the text devices with camera point devices, and only make it activate when you die. I should be able to help you make the systems to make this work, and I’ll work on them and show you how to make them @Crazy.com

1 Like

All I want to do is enable spectator mode without any side effects.

I think I understand. The answer is, you can’t. The closest you’re going to get is giving the host infinate health.

2 Likes

I explain to you that the side effect is that look, pretend that you are the host or the one who wins the game, so far everything is fine, but when you start a new game what happens is that the other players will only see what the host sees and there is no way to fix it.

Yes, you are correct.

thank you for understand me

Yes, I think I understand now. That is a glitch that happens when you play the game with playing the same game on more than 1 tab open on your device. If you play with other people though, it should work fine.

No I found about this bug when I was playing with other people