How can I make a poison/health drain mechanic?

At least I think this is Clay institute. So the map is a battle royale kind of thing, when you die you turn into a spectator. But I want it to be when you are hit, you get 1 added to your “frostbite” and then every 1 second you lose health equal to the # of frostbite you have. Does anyone know how I can do this?

1 Like

Two things:

1. This isn’t clay-institute. Clay-institute is for extremely hard questions that can be revolutionary to GKC once solved.
  2. It doesn’t seem possible, yet. Unless, you want psuedo-health, which is very much not something you probably want in a normal kind of battle royale map. You can only do damage with lasers, and that means you would need a bunch of block code to check every single number of frostbite and then have a bunch of channels be broadcasted dependent on which if statement came out right, of course have a repeater wired to it at 1 second delay, then have the channel activate a laser and different lasers for all damage possible. Very inefficient.
1 Like

so it wouldn’t be revolutionary to GKC so it doesn’t count got it.

right i was hoping there would be a faster way, besides having all those lazers

3 Likes

welcome to the forum @TimeMechanic

1 Like

Thank you, glad there’s some form of welcoming crowd! Overall i like how helpful this place is, plus they already leveled me up to basic.It’s nice to exchange ideas with everyone

2 Likes

Try this!

2 Likes

Thanks, that kind of helps but I need something that can take health. It works if I need to take away an item, but maybe I can set it to kill you if you run out of snowballs. I wish you could set the Health Granter device to grant negative health, i.e. take away health.

1 Like