Hide And Seek: Super Toxic Edition!

technically saying that to everyone i mean we cant exactly just be lazy and just use no collision stuff is basically what he said im just repeating that statement cuz yall seem to have reading problems ._.

Maybe make a statue with an invisible button that teleports you somewhere else?
yea this works…

An accurate remake of the OG chuck 'e cheese’s location with an arcade machine you can hide in.

Kind Of Like This: Long, Zig-Zaggy Hallway With A Teleporter At The End That Teleports You To The Entrance Of The Hallway, Or A Room With 4 One-Way Teleports That Each Teleport To A Different Part Of The Map.

you could make a maze, maybe make a plant you can hide in? add secret teleporters that are hard to find aswell. you could also add a table or smth that’s higher.
here’s what i mean by that:
have some kind of platform that’s elevated, and a way to get up like a ladder or stairs.) then when the player enters a zone next to the way to get up, it deactivates a barrier that lets the player go ‘on top’ of the elevated platform. make sure the scope is only to the player though.
this will make it seem like the player is higher than the tagger, and the tagger can’t get up without going the long way.

long paragraph, sorry lol

1 Like

I could also add a few traps
Evil Ideas

1 Like

Ohhhh Invisble barriers that leads to a room with a op sentry

1 Like

A WASHING MACHINE!!
So what you do is make a washing machine (wait a sec, ima make one)
then put a trigger almost covered by it, so when you hit trigger, the it teleports you to a whirpool, then finally, you found a hiding sopt. (or a whole nother zone to play in)

2 Likes

an arcade box or command table line it up right and your hidden