Hey guys i need some ideas

So guys, I’m re-continuing my among us map! (this is about gimkit creative, also whats the abrv for gimkit creative?)

GKC, and this is still not on-topic, if you were really going to continue your among us map, bring it somewhere else.

Is being on-topic literally talking about GKC?

Being on-topic is talking about the post and ideas of solutions. If it’s not about the post, or the post is off-topic, then it’s off-topic.

Ok so uh i still need help lol any other ideas the maze is finished

Cooking and Farming?

Add a boss that gives you a keycard a secret room that says happy birthday

keep it easy and simple :slight_smile:

Ok sounds cool but i want it a little more lengthy to get to that yk like other stuff to get to the boss

Hey! those are my ideas >:(

still need help on that cooking idea

Bro stop doing the quote thing, just reply normally

MINI-BOSSES!!! best idea ever!

I was giving proof that I said it, that whats it for :neutral_face:

This going to be complicated so give me some time to write it out and maybe test it

I’ll be offline till tmrw, bye!!!

also any ideas on how ot make confetti rain down?

That would be… difficult.

oof alr that’s too bad lol

So place a button 5 buttons down so when you press it, it deactivates itself + activates the 2nd button. make the first button set off a trigger for 10-30 seconds (your choice). When the trigger goes off replace the button with the 3rd button and make that trigger a trigger for 5 seconds then switch it to the 4th If they click the 3rd button they win if they click either the 2nd or 4th button they lose and the 5th button will reset all the buttons to try again (this is just that basics)