Help with teleporting

If you are basing off Mario Party an invisible maze with zones that teleport you back if you go off the path, it will be small so it’s not to hard. Like trial and error

1 Like

you could also make it so that when they run into a “wall” it makes a prop appear where the “wall” was to make it easier

1 Like

Yeah, I may wait until the checker issue is straightened out first before I take on the mini-games. I am still having trouble with trying to detect when all the players are done.

1 Like

also for the teleporting make a zone at the end the teleports to a teleporter and change the setting to when teleported here make it teleport everyone with a channel

1 Like

Yeah, good call. If you need help, just reach out!

1 Like

Also, bye!
xxxxxxxxx

1 Like

Umm, do you need to know when everyone is done or can you just teleport them?

1 Like

Thank you both @Cameron_Sharer and @Pickle-Person for the help, I really do appreciate it. Also, I was just trying to get the mentioning badge done.

1 Like

Yes, because I don’t want people to be on their second turn while people are still on their first.

1 Like

Lol well ima think going to get off here, seeya!

1 Like

Okay, update:
I created a new map with only 66 spaces on it and have all the triggers and teleporters placed down and labeled with their space #. How do I make it so that it records the space that each player is on so that I can teleport them back to their spot? Please let me know if this is confusing.

1 Like

Is there a specific order the spaces are going in?

1 Like

I have a setup similar to this, where upon every time you enter a zone, you lose an item, and increments a property by one. when you run out of the item, you get teleported back to the hub, where if you press a button, it checks what the property value is, sends a message on that spaces’ channel, and teleports you back where you left off. I hope this helped.

hmmm
place a teleporter in ur mini-game, and when someone triggers smth (trigger or button, etc.) use a wire to connect the tirggerer to the teleporter so that its “triggerer pressed/triggered → teleport player here”

actually this only works for a single player, so maybe Cameron_Sharer’s idea is better. or u could use this method with a relay.

as for teleporting players back into the same location… um well, idk