Help with making a moving text system

Moving text/overlay guides exist in this Forum Only You gotta find em

exactly what i was thinking

@Blackhole927

Could you search through the forums for a guide about this I swear there was a guide on this

but didnt turn out as smooth as expected it needs some tuning

type writer text guide thats the closest thing to it
its smooth but dosent exactly fit the bill
but we may just have to deal with it

I really swear there was a moving text guide and Triggers would work

But my question Again is, When the popup occurs in the game this gimkit game is based off, Can you move when the popup appears?

nerp which is why im using a game overlay

game overlay will appear a little after the police are called, and will disappear when the police retreat
(it also indicates when the police spawn in, before the police don’t spawn in and can arm traps and cameras)

We need to figure out The typewriter guide but somehow make it typewrite backwards if were going to have to do that or we could wait for someone to find us a moving text guide (if my memory is correct)

but anyways coffee would you settle for a typewriter text thing instead of the moving text thing? cuz thats the closest thing that could or could not satisfy the needs for moving text
along with a smooth text animation

that would be fine

But is it like a cutscene where you cant move or does it popup and you can still move

k i´ll link the guide lemme know if you have any questions about it

you can still move during it, it is more of a warning that means you now have opposition in the heist

1 Like

just use the block code in a game overlay instead of text

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.