Help With knockout mechanic (Tech related)

It did not work

2 Likes

That what i tried to do it did not work

2 Likes

Maybe try channels. Have the KO manager transmit on a channel when the target is knocked out. then go to the channels settings in the teleporter, and say teleport here when receiving on… (the channel you used for the KO manager)

1 Like

Try using a lifecycle then put it to when a player is knocked out, teleport player here

2 Likes

@Shdwy might know, because they have way more skill with devices than me.

May be a scope issue. Jobozo’s solution should work though.

1 Like

you need a lifecycle (player knocked out) and a trigger (1sec delay) because death is not instant
Player Knocked Out > Trigger

Triggered > Teleport Player Here

If this works, don’t forget to mark a solution!

The problem is that you have a ko manger. They broadcast on behalf of a player that knocks out another. You have to use a lifecycle set to player knocked out.

1 Like

That might be the problem.

Try this How to make a voting system for Among Us [SIMPLIFIED]
You can use the instructions and if you want, you can hook up from the voting out, they can then be transported to the box you want them to be in! Hope this helps! Let us now if it doesn’t!

You can just use a spawn pusher. Put a deactivated teleporter on the spawn pad. Then, wire a relay with “Player knocked out” or something to it, and it activates or something like that.

This is what I have:
Screenshot 2023-11-07 7.58.28 AM

It has not worked yet

Can you tell me what exactly happens when you die so we can debug?

There is each a side where there are Team 1 and Team 2 spawn points, you’d end up back there.

Yeah, what happens when you get knocked out though?
Where do you go?
Does the teleporter not work?

You go back to your team spawn point
And the teleporter does not work

Maybe wire a lifecycle to the bottom knockout manager and add a zone in the chamber and wire the zone to the team switcher. Or just wire a lifecycle to a knock out manager to a tean switcher. If it worked remember to mark a soulution!

I think it is due to the fact the it teleports you before you die and the ko manager detecting when you knock someone. Replace the ko manager with a lifecycle that says player knocked. Make a wire repeater with 0.1 second delay between lifecycle and the teleporter

Make it player knocked out

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.