Help With Keep Away

So I just played my keep away map with 15 people, and I noticed several bugs. First If 2 people tag the person with the ticket at the same time, they both get the ticket, which destroys the game. Second, if you get tagged with the ticket the moment you escape, you respawn, and don’t escape whn it says you escape. It gives the ticket to a random person and the person who tagged you. Also puppyguarding the docks. Any solutions?

1 Like

You can keep people off the docks with a barrier that is only open for the player with the ticket.

Also, how is it possible for two people to have two people tag at the same time?

1 Like

Use this to move them away

1 Like

I did but they just make a line around the barrier! XD No When 2 different taggers tag the runner at the same time, they both get the ticket for some reason.

That might be unsolvable. You can’t really edit the tag zone. Maybe make it so that they have to be really close to tag?

1 Like

Have multiple ways to get there, like a teleporter that represents swimming to the dock.

1 Like

That Could Actually Work Thanks To Both Blizzy and CassiusDoomLorde

2 Likes

So a button with a long delay, and then linked to a teleporter

1 Like

If it works, mark a solution!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.