Help With A Map I am Making

For My Creative Map I need the Echo and Vortex Symbol, does anyone know how to get those?

Have you heard of the Images device? It lets you decorate your map with Images, like the Echo and Vortex emblems.

No How do I get the Image Device
All it shows is item image

What…???
You joined Dec '23, do you not know how?

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I don’t Know lol I should know

So how do I Get the device

Ima have to ping someone for this
Hey @VoidFluffy ! Can you help them? Haven’t really put research into the Images and all that…

I’m not helpful

Mysz is
bye
go help them myszzie

never heard of that device, if ur referring to the item image device, that cant give the vortex and echo emblems. your best bet is to recreate the symbols using barriers

BARRIER ART IS MY SPECIALTY!
Want me to make a guide?

No.

Pls I need Help With this!

What IS THE DEVICE!!!

Ya heard da (man? woman?)

I checked the options on the item image device it showed No echo And vortex options

I can make a guide with barrier art if you want
Like I said haven’t put in research into Images

thats because no device has the echo and vortex emblems

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy :frowning:

The Echo & Vortex emblems are not available now, you can try to search up some other symbols from emojipedia
also, I don’t recommend to use barriers to make them

Hi @NotYoyo β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

1 Like