Help with a counter shop

I have a soccer (I would use football because it is correct, but I’m American and used to soccer, sorry BRITS ) game I’m working on, which will use the points you score for your team to buy weapons, and I was wondering how to do that (if there is a guide on it, PLZ link it, when I looked up counter shop nothing appeared) (when I mean it uses points, I mean buying something sets you back or removes points, so you could be in endgame and have 2 points but really good weapons)

1 Like

Maybe do a thing where if you score a goal you (or your entire team) gets cash

I would do that, but It uses the actual points, so you could have better weapons in end game, but have like 2 points overall (there are no rules in my game, so better weapons mean more your opponents are respawning)

1 Like

use an item property with scope player or team. when player scores, give them an item. the property tracks that item, and when you buy something the points go down.

(nice to see u coffee) (GASP* My teacher is talking about coffee right now!)

1 Like

one problem: there are no teams. You can hurt your own teammate, but you will know who is who because of waypoints and a little game overlay at the top of the screen saying what team you’re on (Nice to see you, too) (coincidence, I think not!)

1 Like

hmmmm. make the property scope player, then. would that work?

It might, but would take a little bit of work to track whos “team” your on

1 Like

Ive done this before

need help?

If you can help yes!