Help with 2.5D Map!

So I’m making this 2.5D roleplay (kinda?) map where everyone spawns in the same place and they have 1 minute to be in the same team, after that, everyone gets assigned a team. You can team up with other people using a chat system and team switching. The map:
Too big gif size. Use this DropBox link:

Mechanics:
Chop trees to make bridges over water or ramps ( In-Progress )
Teaming ( Planned )
Chat ( Planned )
Energy; you can find energy bars around the map and you can eat them for 50 energy. You can also get an energy bar by getting 2 questions correct from the questioner. Energy decay is 1 every 0.5 second. ( Done )
2.5D map; something like this:
52919828-9be7f080-3306-11e9-96e3-fc5bba2e5606
( In-Progress. Or done, but the the map is will be expanded )
Pseudo-Inventory ( In-Progress )
EXP/LVL System ( Planned )
Loot Boxes ( Planned ) (Suggested by @The_7th_Dragon )
Food/Hunger ( In-Progress ) (Suggested by @The_7th_Dragon )
Reply for suggestions!

2 Likes

Ooo this looks cool! You do have an answer anywhere questioner, right? Maybe there is loot boxes?

3 Likes

Okay I’ll add that. There is a game overlay button that brings you to the questioner interface, but there is a questioner at the spawn, too.

Ahh… okay… maybe add some trees you can cut down?

I did. It is at the end of the dropbox file.

oh, well it doesn’t work for me :sweat_smile: maybe do some food? To heal health and add energy?

Ok! I’ll add it right now!

there are energy bars in gimkit already so just use item spawners. (unless thats not what you meant)

Yeah that’s what I did.

Also,
Welcome to the forum, @VO1D ! Remember to read posts in the beginner-must-read and psa tags! Also remember these basic rules:
Only reply if you can improve the conversation.
DON’T MAKE AN ALT ACCOUNT
Try finding a solution to your question before asking it.
YOU CANNOT POST GAME LINKS OR GAME CODES! DO IT IN THE GIMKIT WIXSITE OR THE GIMKIT DISCORD
Do not post suggestions for improvement here. Do it in the Gimkit Nolt.
Do not post inappropriate words/images
You can only post about GKC, or you will risk being flagged.
Have a great day!

well, first of all, when i watched the video, i noticed you spelled some words (like "firewood) wrong. so you might want to fix that.

also make the water terrain floor as seen in the gif and maybe a teleporter chain for the abyss crossing at the end of the gif

maybe you could add a system where after chopping a tree down, you can activate a button that shows a log prop and deactivates a barrier covering some water where the log should be

1 Like

What do you mean by this? Also for the chopping down trees, you need to get as much wood as possible. I will use pseudo-inventory for the wood.

im still working on pseudo inventory however i´ve just had trouble with the block code a subtracting a players amount of item with a property and an item granter i can show you what i mean but i´ll continue this in my help post which has sunk into the depths

can i have the link to it?

sure lemme get it rq

Teleporter chain: so your teleporters just connect to each other so when your running thru the abyss to escape, you hit the teleporter and go back to the start of the abyss

I think…

Also, i dont get what he means by “the abyss”

here ya go clef im pretty close im just having problems with the block code Pseudo inventory help - #7 by Blackfox45666

Just an infinite pit of nothingness that you are stuck in I guess…

2 Likes

yeah pretty much just something to fall into

2 Likes