Help on my showcase map

I’m thinking about making a map to showcase all of GKC and the forums achievements over the years for season 2. (Like that 10 years of minecraft thing?)

Any ideas on what I should put here? I already have some signs done.

UPDATE:

I’ve added the release dates and some props to spice it up! I’ll try to make a guide every day for updates and for more date, people, ideas, ect.

2 Likes

Oh WOW that’s BRILLIANT

Only show really important stuff…

2 Likes

Trying to figure out when the forums were released rn.

1 Like

The forum was made on may 25th, and i love this idea, you should find a lot more on big gimkit events, updates, and people.

2 Likes

Thanks for the date!

2 Likes

No problem, let me know if you need anything else, i am on every site that gimkit has and was on, so I know a lot of stuff.

3 Likes
  1. Gimkit Creative is unofficially abbreviated as GKC, not GCK.

2. ClicClac (Not self promoting, I really was big back in June-August)

3. Amoung Us Voting guide

4. Getrithekd/shdwy

5. DLD

If you need anything else, just ask!

3 Likes

I’ll have to see if @getrithekd or @Shdwy will give me consent to put them on here. I’ll maybe also add @WolfTechnology and @The_7th_Dragon if they’ll let me.

2 Likes

I am fine with that, as long as its allowed and not a emarrasing moment on my end.

2 Likes

I’d be glad to be on there. And @ClicClac, I think I joined before I made my voting guide.

2 Likes

Yeah you joined 8 days after me, we were like the best design and code people at that time, not sure if it has changed.

1 Like

Put _____Land on there, definitely, and Navy.

3 Likes

You will also need Reckoner, and the transition through forums. Probably the graphing calculator, too.

2 Likes

Hmm you also spelled gkc wrong on the second sign

2 Likes

You also misspelled pixel.

1 Like

Sure, I’m up for that!

1 Like

Should we make a list of important figures organized by era?

2 Likes

You should also include Gimavengers.

1 Like

Not on here…that’d be off topic…

but I wouldn’t be flagging it…

2 Likes

No, on the map. That’s the only reason this isn’t off-topic lol

1 Like