Help on my kits

This is what it looks like when it glitches

Did you try what I told you? Did you reboot your computer?

I have rebooted my internet, tried other kits, and cookies, so i’ll try to reboot my Chromebook

1 Like

we already told him

1 Like

Your school possibly blocked gimkit?

1 Like

probably not. Very unlikely unless they are on RTA like me

1 Like

Yeah if you have restrictions it may have been purposefully blocked or accidentally blocked if your school might have blocked it you might want to ask for it to unblocked. I have done that with Gimkit multiple times and they unblocked it.

It’s not blocked for me. nearly everything else is tho… cant even search stuff up.

As for that, Im in a highschool and that will get me in iss or smth for being rude.

long out the long back in

because you play gimkit?

bc I bypassed the school filter 7 times

1 Like

100% no, Mine doesn’t and this looks like if it were educational:

soooo ya

So i don’t know what to do anymore I have tried what Monoreuk said, and asked Hello@gimkit.com and still idk what’s happening

I’ve got no clue how to fix this, and I’m sorry, but welcome to the forum @Onepieceisawesome19 ^^ (one piece is awesome)

1 Like

school didn’t block games in gimkit? they can block not all gimkit but only games in gimkit

Well, I don’t know, try re-logging into your account, logging out of your account and logging back in

if it doesn’t help, you’ll have to contact technical support or mod

Contact hello@gimkit.com if it doesn’t work, not the mods. Contacting via email will notify everyone from gimkit.

The thing is even though you are in high school, so am I and they unblocked it and I’m on restrictive access with my computer. I would try contacting hello@gimkit.com because it may be an issue on gimkit’s side, but try to reason with your school and say that you use it to study and stuff. That’s how I got it unblocked

1 Like

I’m not really interested but thanks for offering!

1 Like