Help on a prop hunt map

How do you make it to when players find a prop, they can click the prop and end the game. But have it to were the prop will not spawn until all 11 clues are found.

1 Like

You could have 11 player scoped properties that are True/False (or I prefer 0 for false and 1 for true). Have a trigger that broadcasts on a channel when all 11 properties are true. Make a button activate when receiving on that channel.

1 Like

Ok and what devices would I use to make that work? I am not a coder but just a REALLY good map maker and I am trying to learn code, so if you code simplify it for me that would be great.

2 Likes

A trigger, a button, and 11 properties.

1 Like

You could reduce it to just 1 number property with some advanced concepts if you use binary encoding.

1 Like

Ok, give me one moment to test this.

2 Likes

Um the clues are very far from eachother and how would that make the prop visable? Can you get on the Wix so I can post a code so you can show me how this works. Wix Site

1 Like

I can’t come right since I’m on mobile

1 Like

Oh, well thanks for the help, I will see what I can do.

1 Like

When you find a clue you have to change one of the properties to true and check if all the properties are true.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.