Help making my map pls :D

Im making my game kinda like a find the button except its find the teleporter and i was wondering if someone could help me add new things and stuff like that and also see how to make it better and more fun. Please can have help?

Maybe fake buttons that spawn sentries or trap you?

Add red herrings/distractions

Welcome to the community. We hope you enjoy your stay here! you can post codes here, but you can use padlet, discord, or Gmail

hmm im not sure we can help u, posting codes here isnt aloud…maybe be specific what u need?

also
WELCOME TO DA FOUMRSSSSS
hope ya enjoy ur stay here! : D

1 Like

We both had the same idea😂

1 Like

I just need help making it better and like making sure it runs smothly. Its going to be hard for me to update my game some times bc i have school.

Welcome to the forums!

mhm…well… there is a button where it says like start game i think…maybe press dat and test? just like @Coffee said, u can comunictae through gmail padlet etc

i think maybe i could add traps to my game but i dont want it to be to hard so then the people wont want to play

i have a school gmail so ill try

well, do u have any sibblings? i would have them test the games, like i do to mine, like if they rage on my game, i make it easier, then harder etc etc

also i dont have discord

that would work, I would be happy to help anytime I can (If you need my gmail I can give it to you)

1 Like

dont have siblings. I also published the game to if u wana try

sure ill take your gmail so u can help

I usually test mechanics myself on a different tab, but having siblings and friends are a great way to get playtesters for your maps

1 Like

this is my first game i have ever made and im not so familiar with coding a game.

well, @GameCreator1, @Coffee can help u, u got ur sultion? …gosh my spelling…

ok, here you go

IGNORE MY FULL LEGAL NAME!

28marsca@usd239.org
(just paste this in Gmail and I should receive a mesage)