Help making a cool dungeon

I am going to delete the link in a little bit.

I’m going to go ahead and mark a solution.

I NEED LOre for PoEtRy

I can type something real quick…

Please! I beg! qwerty

The lore of my game

It was a dark and ominous day when the world as we knew it came to an end. The doomsday scenario we had all feared had finally become a reality. The sky was filled with thick, black smoke, and the air was thick with the stench of burning buildings.

It all started with a series of massive earthquakes that shook the world to its core. Buildings crumbled, roads were destroyed, and entire cities were left in ruins. People ran for their lives, trying to escape the destruction that seemed to be following them everywhere.

But the worst was yet to come. As the earthquakes subsided, a massive storm front moved in, bringing with it a torrential downpour that lasted for days. The rain was so heavy that it flooded entire cities, washing away everything in its path.

As the waters receded, a new threat emerged - a deadly virus that spread like wildfire, killing anyone it touched. Governments around the world tried to contain the outbreak, but it was too late. The virus had already spread beyond their control.

In the end, only a handful of survivors remained, struggling to rebuild a world that had been destroyed by a series of catastrophic events. They knew that they would never be able to bring back the world they once knew, but they were determined to create a new one - one that would be better, stronger, and more resilient than ever before.

1 Like

Cracks knuckles
“The day the sky opened
The day we all ran
The day we all choked
The day we all tried
To survive the onslaught
The day we tried to hide
Only to die
Survivors attack
The viral infected
Yet to no avail
We all will die
The world will get better
Nothing but lies
And we will all fail.”-The Insomniac.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.