Helllllp I cant make my guide without the video

so the video i want to upload is too many MB what to do…
can maybe @Blackhole927help

I don’t think you should ping josh for this. I’d try to get help from unstable or blackhole. I wouldn’t ping them though. If you have discord, you can message one of them on that. Also, this is off-topic, so mark a solution.

2 Likes

Ways to share your video:

1. Post it on YouTube and share the link (if you have YouTube)
  2. Find some way to share a video on a site (maybe a file viewer)
    Also, pls do not ping Josh for reasons like this.

Can’t you just type out the script/words and take occasional screenshots of the video?

You can put images and words in your guides instead of making a video if the video isn’t working.

Otherwise use Viemo to record your instructions.

i do not have vivmo and there is no transcript of the vidoe

the only thing i am thinking is that I put a picture but most people may not understand what I did which is why I did vidoe

Can’t you speed up the video in certain spots to shorten it?

@adagio_sostenuto Maybe I’m just reading the question wrong, but there are many easy ways to do this:

1. Compress the video. (easiest)
  2. Change the format, some video format work better than others. Converting your video to a format like MP4 = a smaller file size.
  3. Lower resolution, 1080p to 780p can make a huge difference.
  4. Put a link to the video like YoshiKarter suggested.
Resources for 1.

Option 1 Automatic
Option 2 Automatic
Option 3 Do it yourself, step by step (blog)

As this Help topic is off-topic, please mark a solution ASAP as Fulcrum-19 has mentioned.

how do i get the link from my file

ok i think i got it someone lookj at my guide and tell me if they understand the pic

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.