Health leeching

They are also still used as a medical procedure in more ‘trendy’ uses

I might be wrong but I think @WolfTechnology said that there was a negative health granter.

No there isn’t, since when?

Ah ok.

I think you are wrong on this one, I would be completely done with my frostbite map if there was. Rn I’m trying to do it with counters and pseudo and it’s really not working.

Well I did say,

I know, I saw that. I think we’re all wishing for one.

Could you show me where, I cant find it

@josh what are the odds of us getting a negative health granter in an update in the near future? I’ve heard many people asking for it, myself included.

Don’t @ Josh, he won’t come.

I’ve seen him come before. but ok

did you figure it out?

yes i did but i am still struggling to figure out how to make an attach out of this(But it helps a lot with other mechanics in the game)

what are you trying to do exactly? what thing/s trigger the leech and do you plan on using wires or channels?

1 Like

I want to make either a flame attack or a poison attack for a mage in an rpg im making i also dont know if i want to use wires or channels bc im not sure even how to do what i want

is the mage an enemy, or a player? are its attacks randomized?

its a player, The player gets to choose a class and no the attacks are chosen through a series of overlays and popups

Ok. do you understand the basis of pseudo-health, or is that what you’re stuck on?

i understand pseudo health i just cannot figure out the player is going to target another player with an attack (Side note Imma be offline for about 2 1/2 hours in a couple of minuets)