Haunted house escape room ideas

I’m making a haunted house escape room, as shown in the title, I made a room with a code you have to solve, and riddles, but that’s my only room, I neeed more ideas.

maybe add:
Jumpscares
wierd lighting
Spooky cafeteria
likes are appreciated

2 Likes

What should the puzzle be in the cafiteria?

1 Like

maybe there is a locked door you need to get thru, and there is something like a lever or button that will open it

Make an invisible/blackout maze room that
Make a room where you have to search graves until you find the key to exit
Make a room where you have to die in a certain way to escape
Make a room that changes as you move (e.g. the exit moves to the right when you go to the left or goes to the left when you go too the right)

1 Like

I want more of a puzzle, not just a “finding the button” puzzle

1 Like

Those aren’t really “Puzzley”, or hard to solve

1 Like

oh my bad, @TorontoBulls1 gave me an idea. you search through graves, if the button is the WRONG button you die, you need to find research on all of them to find out which one is the real one before dying

1 Like

Example: There is a code, there are riddles with the answer, you need to put in the right code

1 Like

How would you find research?

1 Like

by finding random computers (maybe protected by something or trapdoors) in other rooms or places like closet, hallway etc. use a pop up to give them a clue on which one is the real one.

I don’t want you to find something, I want a riddle, or a cryptic clue.
Example riddle for the letter 2: “I’m the key to symmetry, and i’m the first prime” (prime number)

1 Like

Add, “I was the first. I have seen everything.”. And also a Gim kit version of this meme lord.

(I made this art myself)

2 Likes

idk what this has to do with the topic, but okay…

1 Like

What? Haunted house-FNAF character. Do you not get it?

2 Likes

Allright, Back on topic!

1 Like

I don’t want to make that with pixel art.

For Badkarma

Screenshot 2024-02-17 2.27.09 PM
Like spamming?

Screenshot 2024-02-17 2.30.41 PM

2 Likes

Not with pixel art. However you want.

@gimmaster12345 @VWOOM lets get back on topic, gimmaster idk what you mean by cryptic clues… care to elaborate?

for Gimaster

not spammin, jst liking your posts :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It means “mysterious”

1 Like